Have An Idea?
Of course we want to hear from you! It doesn't matter if it's a little doodle, a crazy alchemical formula, or a "wouldn't it be cool if...", sharing your idea is the first step toward bringing your idea to life.
Conflict Games receives a lot of ideas. While we wish we could answer each submission, it is not possible and you may not hear back from us.
- The idea you submit will not be considered confidential, and Conflict Games may share your idea with others.
- By submitting your idea to Conflict Games, you grant Conflict Games llc a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable license to use it for any purpose. You should not expect to receive anything in payment for submitting your idea to Conflict Games.
- You acknowledge Conflict Games is free to use your idea for any purpose, such as enhancements to its products. Conflict Games may modify, change or adapt your idea for other purposes. Conflict Games will solely determine if and how your idea should be implemented.
- Conflict Games is not obligated to enter into any further agreements with you, nor do we provide credit for ideas submitted, or owe you anything in exchange for your idea.
- Please note it is possible Conflict Games may have already considered or implemented an idea that is similar to what you submit.
- Submitting your idea does not make you a Conflict Games employee, associate or business partner.
- This agreement is the only agreement between you and Conflict Games, and it is the complete agreement between you and Conflict Games. There is no other agreement promising you anything different.